When designing a home, paying extra attention to details is imperative and will save you time and money down the road. Look c... Read More
Welcome to EagleMountain.com
Your Main Source for All Things Eagle Mountain, UT
Here you can search for homes for sale including new construction, sell your Eagle Mountain home for top dollar, explore 18 unique communities, stay on top of community news and events, and learn about amenities and attractions that bring people to Utah County's fastest growing city.
Find your Eagle Mountain Home by using these convenient real estate searches:
Eagle Mountain is home to 18 different communities; each with their own distinctive features, home styles and amenities. Learn about, and search for homes, in each one here!
Most Popular Communities:
The Ranches at Eagle Mountain (11)
The Ranches is Eagle Mountain's premiere community. The Ranches has easy access to I-15 and Redwood Road, Lehi and Saratoga Springs. It is home to The Ranches Golf Course, Porter's Point Town Center, and more than 45 different neighborhoods.
City Center at Eagle Mountain (17)
Eagle Mountain's City Center, south of The Ranches area, is the heart of the city. Growing quickly, property values are rising and many new businesses are coming in. It is home to 18 different neighborhoods.
Find details, photos, aerial video, directions, and maps of everything that Eagle Mountain has to offer; including schools, parks, recreation, shopping, dining and other businesses.
goBE Realty is a full-service Realty Brokerage that specializes in all things Eagle Mountain.
What Sets a Neighborhood Expert Apart?
- Sell 400% more homes than the average real estate agent.
- Full time and highly experienced (No part timers or hobbyists).
- Full time staff and assistants to handle details.
- They are experts and specialize in Eagle Mountain neighborhoods!
- Inquiries on your home online are answered within 5 minutes!
- Our experts partner with our other experts to provide greater value.
- Our marketing systems are highly efficient at selling your home.
- Knowledge of who is selling in your area and who is looking to buy.
- Dedicated to serving you and making the process better for you!
- Experience at overcoming objections and obstacles.
- When someone calls on your home for sale.. we pick up right away!
- Ability to show homes within 15 minutes.
- Fast, responsive, highly efficient and connected!
- Dedicated staff to assist you even when they are at an appointment.
Latest From Our Blog...
At Eagle Mountain, nothing makes our agents happier than getting a buyer and their family into the home of their dreams. Whether yo... Read More
The following stats are for the first part of December 2018 Current Market Supply Number of ACTIVE homes: 2258... Read More
If you’re looking into buying a home, one of the most engaging and enjoyable parts of the process will be taking property tou... Read More
Most sellers believe that springtime is the best time to sell a home...that is NOT always the case. Selling your home in the ... Read More
If you thought libraries were just about books, think again! The Eagle Mountain Public Library is hosting an escape room desi... Read More
Have you noticed a change in interior and exterior paint choices lately? Leading paint experts are saying that 2019 will be reminis... Read More
With a plethera of licensed real estate agents to choose from, how does one go about finding the right agent? What criteria must th... Read More
Kitchen organization has become a huge industry with pull-out spice cabinets, drawers, garbage bins, divided cabinets for baking sh... Read More
Introducing Phase II of Eagle Mountain's Most Exciting Park! 25 additional acres are now open in the Cory B. Wride M... Read More